All you need to know; how to become a speaker and/ or exhibitor . . .
We are delighted that you are interested in being part of the Women Work Event 2018. Over 1300 women attended our inaugural event in March 2017 which lead to many great stories about how it has changed lives. Due to such a huge success, we are creating an even bigger and better event for 2018. By being part of the Women Work revolution you will have an opportunity to raise your profile within the community and inspire other women.
The feedback from our 2017 attendees and speakers inspired us to make the positive changes necessary going forward. Not only has the venue changed but so has the format:
- We have doubled the time of each speaker slot to twenty minutes and have included an extra five minutes allowance either side for setting up and packing away (extending accessibility to the audience).
- We welcome PowerPoint presentations, discreet key-notes and pull up banners (we only ask that speakers do not use mobile phones or large preparation cards during their talks).
- We have created a three-step process; which includes the introduction of our four speaker categories that each contain five subject headings to maximise opportunities for each speaker by avoiding any subject duplications. Please be aware that there are a limited number of spaces per category.
- We have built three great speaker packages to meet a variety of needs and budgets; Platinum, Gold and Silver. The table below summarises what is included in each of the packages.
Click on each tab to view the available subjects for each category. (If you would like to discuss your options and content in more detail please call Lindsay or Sara on the contact numbers provided below.)
- Women in the Workplace
- Overcoming Challenges & Creating a Better Future
- Health and Wellbeing
- Building your own business
- Marketing planning
- Social media
- Working on your CV
- Acing the interview process
- Helping with job applications
- Preparing for work after an absence
- Making time for you
- Indulging in a hobby
- Learn something new
- Connecting with nature
- Time management
- Physical wellbeing
- Positive nutrition
- Mental health awareness
- Real life inspirational stories
Your Options at a Glance
The table to the right (or below if being viewed on a smaller screen) summarises what is included in each of the speaker packages. To help you identify which one is the best option for you, a quick overview has been added to the buttons below. Each button is a direct link to the full details and benefits of the highlighted package.
PLATINUM PACKAGE: This is the best option for ambitious entrepreneurs who want to seriously raise their profile not just during the event but in the months leading up to it.GOLD PACKAGE: This is our most popular speaker option as it includes marketing to our very large audience before the event.SILVER PACKAGE: This is the best option for those ladies who are on a tight budget but want to raise their profile by getting their message heard.
If you decide to take advantage of a Women Work speaker package you can either register your interest via any of the package links or by pressing HERE.
Speakers’ Support Team
We want this process to run as smoothly as possible for everybody. If you require any help during this process you can contact our Speakers’ Support Team:
Monday to Friday between 9am & 5pm
Lindsay Kennedy: 07768 074 395
If you happen to reach an answerphone, please leave a message with your name, contact number and a brief reason for your call and we will get back to you at the earliest opportunity.
By creating healthier minds we are creating healthier communities, by opening conversations we are opening doors to collaborations within the community.
Women Work Events bring together more than just speakers and their audience by creating an event that actively encourages collaboration – we bring together charities and companies who would not ordinarily be thinking of working together or promoting each other to build a stronger community for the next generation.